Hey, I’m Dana—a freelance B2B SaaS writer who writes product-led content + copy ✍🏻
So, you want content that’s actually good, yah?
Content that doesn’t sound like a robot wrote it.
Content that doesn’t regurgitate what’s already on the first page of Google.
Good news—I looooove writing good content.
Even more, I love writing good content that will make you money.
Because as your bank account grows, so does mine, and the happier I make you, the more work you give me.
So far, so good? Let’s keep going, shall we?
I don’t want to brag, but…
- After finding a low competition keyword that was buzzing with interest, I wrote an article that quickly climbed the ranks on Google and sold $6,262.34 worth of product in 31 days.
- I developed a sales funnel with blog posts, email marketing, and ad copy that resulted in $40,000 during a two month sales period.
- In one year, my articles increased traffic to a site by 241.20% (from 183,115 pageviews to 624,796 pageviews).
- My content has resulted directly in 20,000 email subscriber signups over several years.
- My personal portfolio of websites drive over 2 million pageviews annually (organically).
- I’ve snagged SME quotes from published authors, industry experts, and even reality T.V. stars to add additional credibility and *pizzaz* to my articles.
- Clients don’t just hire me because I’m good, they hire me because I’m reliable—I began working with two of my clients in 2020 and we’re still working together today.
Here’s what I can do for ya
What: blog articles and case studies
How it works: you send me an article topic with a detailed brief and I write an SEO article.
- Topic research
- Formatting for readability and flow
- Search engine optimization based on the keyword(s) you provided
- Competitor research
- Recommended meta data (title + description)
- Images, screenshots, and examples
- External SME
SEO content strategy
What: SEO strategy
How it works: I manage your content strategy so you can focus on the parts of your business you enjoy.
- A quarterly content plan where I perform in-depth research to determine which topics/keywords will resonate the most with your audience and drive traffic to your site
- Briefs for each article so your writers know exactly what to write about
- Internal linking strategy to support current + new content
What: sales and landing pages, ads, and/or emails
How it works: I spend time speaking with you and other customer-facing team members to dig deep into your audience to write high-converting copy.
- Research into your target audience to understand their pain-points and to gather VoC
- Competitor research
- Wireframing/mockups for landing pages
I require a minimum spend of $3,000 for copywriting packages. I do not offer one-off copy for things like emails or ads as I need to perform an immense amount of research to fully understand your target audience
Published by these fabulous folks
Get a glimpse of what I do best
View my portfolio here where you can read samples of my landing pages, long-form content, and emails.
“Dana was the first freelance writer I went to when I needed help delivering content for the Hotjar blog. She is always a pleasure to work with: she’s flexible, knowledgeable, and isn’t afraid to dig into big research projects as and when needed. One of the best things about working with Dana is how she gracefully accepts feedback—and provides thoughtful feedback of her own. In the past few months, her content has brought in nearly 1k new sessions and visitors to the Hotjar blog. I would 100% recommend and trust Dana for any writing project and am looking forward to continuing to partner with her in the future.” -Tawni Sattler, Hotjar
“I hired Dana to write my sales page for my 1:1 high ticket coaching and WOW! It was an incredibly easy experience and I am SUPER happy with the results.
First, we had a meeting about what I was looking for – she asked me in detail about my program. I knew from the start it was a great decision to work with her as she was very detailed. She also asked my tone of writing and how I wanted people to feel as they were reading my sales page.
The best part – was she did in-depth market research herself to REALLY understand my clients. To be honest, it was the best research that I have ever seen! I thought I knew my clients well – but what she brought to the table was WAY more than I ever imagined. Not only did this inform a badass sales page- but it helped me understand my clients better. I have more content to use across all my platforms.
Dana, wrote a sales page that was really easy to follow, and hit on all the pain points my clients are feeling and allowed them to see what is possible for them when they finish my program. I HIGHLY recommend working with Dana if you need a page that converts! Not only did she write the copy, but she gave me a mock-up of the sales page design. I am currently working with my website designer to bring it all to life and I am blown away by her skill.
If you are looking for someone to write sales copy, or any copy for that fact – Dana is INCREDIBLY talented and very skilled at understanding your client. I can’t recommend her enough!
One of my values, when I work with contractors, is autonomy – I love when they just get the job done without too much back and forth. And Dana nailed it. She came back to me a few weeks later with an incredible sales page. There were minor edits we made together – which is HUGE because in the past, copywriters I have hired, I had to revise for hours. And, Dana was really open-minded to making the minor adjustments to get it just right.
I highly highly recommend Dana if you are looking for any kind of sales copy! The experience has been absolutely amazing.” – AnnMarie Espina, ADHD Coach
“Dana did an exceptional job of writing an in-depth review of a popular marketing platform. She did a considerable amount of research and the end product was exactly what I was hoping for. I’ll definitely be working with her again soon.” -Brendan Brown, Expert Editor
“Dana is one of the strongest Market Researchers I have worked with. She was a key member of our team at TransAlta that organized a Customer Segmentation & Analysis effort on the Commercial & Industrial Power segment. She is extremely organized and produces great work. Her primary and secondary research skills are excellent, as is her ability to draw meaningful conclusions from large amounts of data. Dana’s research on segmentation methodology was comprehensive and well thought out. It supported our decision on the type of segmentation we would conduct. In addition to the market research, Dana can also do the hard analysis required. Her work led to a concise and well-documented report for Management. I was very impressed with Dana’s level of commitment and her work ethic. She is an outstanding addition to any team.” -Nevine Booth, TransAlta
“Dana was a pleasure to work with on AAISA’s RefugeeAlberta.ca project. She is assertive, professional, and a clear communicator, which was especially important and appreciated for her telecommute/remote role. Her quality of work and speedy responses made her the go-to Content Coordinator in my mind, and I would certainly take any opportunity to work with her again. Thank you, Dana!” -Kali Readwin, AAISA